.
.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

my day...

and a thriftover to come.. (surprised?!)... anyway... today I was a taxi.. and on my way home from one of my drops (no.. not REALLY a taxi)... i found a new thrift store.. DANGER.. I was ALMOST able to pass it up.. just to make U turn... and i had to laugh. There was a lady in there.. that reminded me of me.. and the stuff she had in hand... had I gotten there before her.. would have picked up the same things.. but... funny thing about that.. i got up to the check out stand.. and she was in line right behind me.. and said to me about the thing i was purchasing.. "i had my eye on that too.. infact i had picked it up, put it down and when i went back for it .. it was gone"... haha... did she think I was going to give it to her?.. uhhh nope! it was even 50% off today... which was a SUPER-STINKIN deal! .... and now.. here is where ya'll come in... i am not sure if I am a fan of the "white-ish" frame... so.. should I keep it the way it is? or  I was thinking either black/distressed or the barn redish color that is in the toile? ideas... anyone? 

4 comments:

  1. I vote black or brown...prolly more black though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me sick.....seriously...you found that in a thrift store? We need to go shopping together...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go with RED!! That is way cute!

    ReplyDelete