.
.

Friday, August 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I can no longer say i never win anything... because... there is this great little blog and they make up these super fun kits for scrapbooking... which I LOVE!! and the other day was their blog's first birthday so they had this little giveaway. All you had to do was leave a comment and she picked 3 random winners to receive one of her WIP kits. So, I left a comment.. and guess what?! I won!!  YAY!!!! and look at the goodies that will shortly be coming to me in the mail... :)  
plus, i woke up to two super cute e-cards from my mom and lots of b-day wishes on my facebook wall.. :) Today is a fabulous day... :) 

** also, my blog was in super need of a make over... these days with so much goin on in my head.. I thought I would take the blog back to basics ... ah... simplicity ... with fun colors... :) that is so right for my world right now.. haha.. i hope it doesn't bore the reader...cuz i'm loving it already!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! And...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you got picked. You must be a lucky girl!

    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANA DEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. I hope this year turns out to be your best year yet. Great job on winning the cute scrap supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BELATED...hope you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete