.
.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Early Birthday to ME!!!

ahhhh my best thriftover yet!! Yesterday... I hung out with one of my best friend's from highschool, that I haven't seen in about 10 years... and her 3 little girls... SUCH a good time! :) and you'll never guess  where we spent the afternoon?! .... thrift stores!.. oh yea!! surprised?.. haha... anyway.. she found some great chairs to thriftover... and this little beauty found me... and as soon as i saw her... i knew exactly where she would go... as i mentioned in my previous post... i love all things black... and for those who have seen my bedroom.. it is black and white.. with pops of red... won't this look great in there?! (once i paint the feet black of course!) .... *sigh*...  :)  not sure about the pillow though, I might need to fashion a smaller one out of some great black and white damask fabric i've been dyin to use... :) mmmm the simple things

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such a beautiful chair!! It was a lot of fun and I think you just might have 3 new little best friends. They had such a good time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly beautiful! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...you're killing me....LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete