Here are a few of the things that I have found... (and I bet you are wondering what a person needs with so many frames and candle holders... sorry I don't have an answer for you.. but im sure once i have my own place they will all find a nice home... )
and do you see the brown wooden fish in the clear plastic tub in the picture above.. well, here he is with a make over.. so he will go in my "beach" theme bathroom...
and my friend Charisse who is the queen of decor make overs... loves all things white.. and me.. I am in love with all things black (with a few exceptions) and these were all differe
and do you see the brown wooden fish in the clear plastic tub in the picture above.. well, here he is with a make over.. so he will go in my "beach" theme bathroom...
and my friend Charisse who is the queen of decor make overs... loves all things white.. and me.. I am in love with all things black (with a few exceptions) and these were all different colors.. before.. and I love them in black! wish i had a better picture...
and my favorite of all... I have two of these chairs.. original pictured above... and they will be perfect for my craft room.. one at the craft table, other at the sewing table.. I was all excited to finish these beauties on saturday, but when I got home and went to put the fabric on the seats, i realized that what was underneath about 4 layers of fabrics.. was just too gross to use.. so ... until I have the means to get me some new seats.. they will just be pretty and white... :) I will be sure to post the finished products though.. when I have a more permanent home.. :)
and my favorite of all... I have two of these chairs.. original pictured above... and they will be perfect for my craft room.. one at the craft table, other at the sewing table.. I was all excited to finish these beauties on saturday, but when I got home and went to put the fabric on the seats, i realized that what was underneath about 4 layers of fabrics.. was just too gross to use.. so ... until I have the means to get me some new seats.. they will just be pretty and white... :) I will be sure to post the finished products though.. when I have a more permanent home.. :)
and i promise I am done blogging for the day... i guess i have been making up for the last week or so... :)
Good work!! Those look much better!
ReplyDeleteThose look really good. That is cool that you find stuff and can visualize what you are going to do with it. I buy it and say I can re paint and then it sits in my gararage forever!! Like the dresser I have had in there for Savannah's room that I found at Goodwill and that was probably about 6 months ago. You need to get on over to my house my friend. Hint Hint!!
ReplyDeleteFun projects girl! It's always fun to create cute stuff, knowing you got it for a screamin' deal!
ReplyDeleteOk- so I totally love all of your fun makeovers. Your chairs are just like my kitchen table chairs. Love them! You have a good eye for treasures. Thrift store shopping is addicting.
ReplyDelete