.
.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

interviews..old friends..scrapbooking..and purses....

what do they have in common?... welcome to the last week of my life :) I have had a couple of job interviews *crossing fingers* and one scheduled for tomorrow.. I have gotten to reconnect with a few friends I haven't talked to in a while.. had a girls night with some friends and scrapbooked well into the night and resumed bright and early in the morning (will post my pages when they are done) .. and I have been making more purses.. here is the latest I made for my sister...  

2 comments:

  1. Cute!

    What...no updates on Mr?

    Good luck on the job interview process...I've been getting reference calls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! can't wait to see your chair done, oh, and the layouts, man you are just partyin' it up down there!!
    love ya, good luck with the interview outcome!

    ReplyDelete