One of my uber cute friends recently moved to another state. SAD! But that means that I have a snail mail pen pal. Awesome! She had an idea today, to send each other a new recipe when we write. Not just any recipe, but one we have tried, and love. This got me thinking... maybe there are other people who would love to get some happy mail in the form of new recipes each month. So, I want to start a small snail mail recipe exchange.
Here's how it will work... starting in April, each person in the group will write/print a recipe that they really like on a 4x6 card {for consistency purposes} and send it via snail mail to all of the others in the group. Just one recipe a month. This means everyone gets new recipes to try and hopefully make some new friends in the process! Sound like fun? If you are interested, would be willing to commit for at least 6 months then email me {jeanag2003 at hotmail dot com} and include your name and mailing address. In the next couple of weeks I will compile the list and make sure it gets out to everyone so we can be ready to mail out the first recipe next month. I am excited... dorky excited even :) I've had some feedback saying that it would be quicker to do via email... I thought about that for a second, but I think the snail mail part is half the fun. If snail mail isn't your thing I totally get that and won't be offended if you don't want to play. But I'm personally looking forward to getting something in my mail box other than junk and bills. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment