.
.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

cousins and blogging

tonight was fun. my cute cousin kristal is getting married next month and tonight was her bridal shower. fun to celebrate with her and to see a lot of my cousins. we usually only get together when there is some kind of family function, but we realized tonight that although we don't see each other as often as maybe we would like, we can keep up on what is going on in each other's lives through blogging. who'd have thought? not saying i prefer to stay up on their lives through the world wide web, but it works and i'm glad it's here. and on a pretty sappy note... i have some pretty great cousins!! they all look like models. even the pregnant ones! not even joking. that gene skipped right on over me somehow, but i love them! speaking of... i think that we should all get together for a girls night! anyone game?

and special thanks to kristal for getting married so we could all celebrate with her and see each other tonight.. lol

here is a pretty fun picture of some of us that i borrowed from megan's blog. from 1978 so some of you weren't even born yet... but wow, good times.. and check out the dead sexy fashion goin on in this family! :)

4 comments:

  1. Jeana,
    You are so sweet, but so wrong...that gene did not skip right over you, you are one of those beautiful cousins, inside and out! I love blogging too, it is a great way to stay updated on your loved ones. Tell Velda, hi for me...she so awesome!
    Have a great day!
    Hey, why don't all the (girls only) cousins have a girls night at our house and watch a movie in our theater...I would love to have all of you here!
    Love.
    Auntie Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the blogging. I'm so glad I can keep in touch with you guys. But I SO don't agree about the genes, Jeana you are so cute! I was totally thinking how cute your hair was last night.
    And I do agree about having a girls night out. That would be so fun, let's all meet up for dinner and games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I think we are all FABULOUS!! And that especially includes you, Jeana Goodwin. I LOVE having so many wonderful cousins (especially the girl ones). I just can't imagine my life without all this family.

    And I second (or perhaps third) the motion to have a girls night out. If we start planning it now, for a month or two in the future we might actually be able to get everyone in on it. So exactly how many girl Schaub cousins are there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite, Jeana. I have decided to come the 13th thru the 22nd of March. I will definitely be there for Kristal's wedding! I am really looking forward to seeing all of the Schaub family. And although I am not "officially" a cousin I have always appreciated how you and your family have always made us feel so welcome. And, by the way, you are DEFINITELY fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete