.
.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

today I'm feeling a little under the weather (or maybe more like i've been hit by a mac truck) but anyhow... I was feeling like a little HOT homemade soup... so, I fired up the stove and made me some.. similar to the zuppa toscana at Olive Garden... it's pretty tasty.. when I can actually taste! DOH! A whole batch of yummy soup and I can neither taste nor smell it.. haha oh well.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah that stuff is good! Yours looks tasty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! SO sorry you can't taste it! I hope you get to feeling better soon! THanks for the comment on my blog - you are way too awesome. I'm on the lookout for your "blue" and know that you will definitely find one that is as awesome as you are. You deserve the best and I know that Heavenly Father is preparing one for you now. When the time is right....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah...feel free to publish that recipe anytime. It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, soup sounds so good now! Thanks for the pic! In fact, I have a SUPER DELICIOUS soup that looks similar, but is a zucchinni/potato/parmesan cheese soup. Mmmmmm....my mouth is watering. Call me if you want the recipe.

    ReplyDelete