how fun and congrats!
Yay for Etsy! I can't wait to see all the cool stuff you put on!!
Oh, by the way ... it would be cool if you had a jpg to share that could link to your site that other people could put on their blogs. It might help generate more interest. I'd be happy to put one on my blog! :)
How would I look in the wool felt sweater?j/k - glad to see your doing something like this!
how fun and congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay for Etsy! I can't wait to see all the cool stuff you put on!!
ReplyDeleteOh, by the way ... it would be cool if you had a jpg to share that could link to your site that other people could put on their blogs. It might help generate more interest. I'd be happy to put one on my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteHow would I look in the wool felt sweater?
ReplyDeletej/k - glad to see your doing something like this!