
so, what does the new year have to do with this wreath? (besides the fact that Tara wanted me to post a picture?:) ) well.. i'll be honest. new year's resolutions and me, we don't work very well together, normally that is. but, when i saw this wreath in the store i smiled. it isn't the prettiest one i've seen but it represents what i want for my new year. not necessarily specific resolutions, but rather...vibrancy, color, LIFE! This wreath hangs on my front door to remind me of that and my theme for 2009: "come what may, and love it!" (thank you Elder Wirthlin) 2008 was a challenging year, and if I could measure my growth from those challenges I might just be 8 foot tall, but I have closed several chapters, happily close the door on 2008 and welcome 2009!
I hope your new year is a little (or a LOT) better than the last! :)
It is very pretty!! And I will have to say the wreath holder is beautiful!! And it looks very good with the color of your door if I might say!!! I hope you have a better 2009 too! Thanks for posting the picture.
ReplyDelete