.
.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland

phase 2:

Well... I wish I knew how to take better night photos.. but it was raining, and cold.. and I just wanted to take the pic and get back inside. (little under the weather today) But, here is my house with snow...it even looks sort of real all soppin' wet from the rain.. and it looks all great and dandy...at this moment.... BUT.... it was short lived..:( Tonight was my neighborhood Christmas party. There was to be a decorating contest, stroll trough the neighborhood to carol, while judging the houses festively decorated... I had grand plans to sit outside in my red chair dressed like Mrs. Claus to hand out candy canes to the carolers .... but it was raining.. hard. So, I just turned on the lights and stayed inside. Well, wouldn't ya know... 5 minutes before the time of the party/judging, all of my lights went out.. couldn't figure out why.. probably just the down pour of rain... anyway ... guess its a given that I didn't win that one.... BUMMER... :) I had fun decorating though..

2 comments:

  1. It looks really great! That is so wierd that your lights went out, you would have won for sure! How in the heck did you make snow????

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey buddy,,,, wanna borrow some of my real snow???? i have like a ton of it here and u know me, i am willing to share!

    ReplyDelete