So, call me crazy, but I miss the snow in Utah... A LOT actually... so... I dug out my Christmas decor and began creating my own personal winter wonderland... this is the light phase... stay tuned for phase 2...
I love the snow and I can see how you miss it. It doesn't really feel like Christmas unless I see the white stuff! Of course 4 months from now I will be seriously sick of it and ready to see my grass again! Come and visit anytime you want to play in the snow! :)
So you probably don't want to hear what it has been doing all day, huh?
ReplyDeleteno ... no I don't.. :P unless you plan on bringing me some.. don't mention it.. oh wait.. you already did.... BRAT!.. :P enjoy some for me!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'll totally trade you places right now...I'm so not ready for the snow!
ReplyDeleteI love the snow and I can see how you miss it. It doesn't really feel like Christmas unless I see the white stuff! Of course 4 months from now I will be seriously sick of it and ready to see my grass again! Come and visit anytime you want to play in the snow! :)
ReplyDeleteI am impressed. Looks a whole lot better than our lights!
ReplyDelete