1. LOVE the new blog header! Are those papers from Shabby Princess? I think those are the ones I have on my blog!!
2. I read your other post...the one that was deleted at the wee hours this morning...called fairy tale ;-) And, to answer the question at the end, "Is love a fairy tale?" I THINK the answer is YES! But not in a bad way...my opinion is whenever we find our true love, that it will feel like a fairy tale, even among the rough times...
Hi!!! How the heck are ya?
ReplyDelete1. LOVE the new blog header! Are those papers from Shabby Princess? I think those are the ones I have on my blog!!
2. I read your other post...the one that was deleted at the wee hours this morning...called fairy tale ;-) And, to answer the question at the end, "Is love a fairy tale?" I THINK the answer is YES! But not in a bad way...my opinion is whenever we find our true love, that it will feel like a fairy tale, even among the rough times...
I love the new header on both your blogs. You've got some skills, girl!
ReplyDelete