tonight as i sit and listen to the rain.. i can't help but think of dad...he LOVED the rain! not that i don't always.. but lately... i really miss him. hope he knows i think about him... :)
Hi Jeana! I just thought of your dad yesterday. I heard the song they played at his funeral "I'm already there"...at least I think that was the song. I loved your dad, he would visit us and do things for us when he came to Flagstaff. He was one of the best! Take care! Amy (Cobb) Widdison
I know that he knows that you think about him all the time. The good thing is though that you have the knowledge that you will be with him again someday. I remember how funny your dad was and always happy and never seemed down. Always had a smile. I wished I could of gone to the funeral but I found out after.
I'm sure he does know you think of him often and miss him! :-)
ReplyDelete*Hugs*
We miss him too!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jeana! I just thought of your dad yesterday. I heard the song they played at his funeral "I'm already there"...at least I think that was the song. I loved your dad, he would visit us and do things for us when he came to Flagstaff. He was one of the best! Take care!
ReplyDeleteAmy (Cobb) Widdison
I know that he knows that you think about him all the time. The good thing is though that you have the knowledge that you will be with him again someday. I remember how funny your dad was and always happy and never seemed down. Always had a smile. I wished I could of gone to the funeral but I found out after.
ReplyDeleteWhat's up Jeana? that was funny when I saw you on the US 60 Off ramp at Gilbert. I did not know you were back in town. Drop us a line some time.
ReplyDeleteSherman
Awww...your dad was the best...he always made me laugh...we miss him too.
ReplyDeleteI think of Jimmie Dean often too! I miss the teasing and the jokes.
ReplyDeleteDang, I sure miss that guy too, though probably nowhere near as much as you guys. I try to visit him every few weeks or so, it's nice :)
ReplyDelete