.
.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

back to my roots....

ok, so when i was little i was definitely a little toe head.. blonde as blonde could be... and over the years it has just progressively gotten darker (dangit)... but wooohoooo my blonde is back! (not exactly toe head....) but new hair does a girl good! :) got it cut shorter again too!!
before after

11 comments:

  1. I like it! It looks very cute. Good choice. Oh yes I remember the days of the blonde blonde Jeana. Remember the Contempo Portrait pictures we had taken together? I still have those and don't ask me why I wore a hat in them. I guess it was the in thing at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeana, it's your old neighnor Natalie McCabe. I just love your blog and look at it all the time. Looks' like your doing good, and I just love your hair!! Just had to drop a quick hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I think that you look younger with lighter hair and what girl doesn't want that! You look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog(s)! and your hair. Too cute. Sure miss seeing you at work.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it...blondes always have more fun! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok so what happened to your facebook account?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeana!!!!
    Okay so I was on a friends blog and it led me to the cobbs blog where I found yours!!! I am soory to say I blog stlk sometimes for people I know but I love it when I find an old friend!!! I don't know what color you hair was but the blonde is the Jeana I know and Love!!! I drive by your old house whenever I visit my parents and think of you! Email me and I will invite you to my blog! lisaglarsen(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Lisa (Layton) Larsen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping in at our blog! It was good to hear from you! Cortney says hi, too! You look fabulous - I love the haircut! I got on your other link - you are so good! WOW! If I only had a tiny bit of your creativity .... Take care of yourself! We're glad you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute do, Jeana! Love all the stuff on your "creative" blog too! Love ya, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...this got a lot of comments! And I have to agree with all of them...LOVE the hair!! Super sassy and sleek!

    PS ~ You've been tagged. See my regular blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Hey, remember when we were going to hang out once I got down here? :) We still need to! Call me sometime 545-1198

    ReplyDelete