.
.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

a little bit o' mint chocolate goodness..



in an adorable frilly purse...  




still under construction but had to share.. :) happy wednesday!! 

**side note** for those addicted to reading blogs... I am taking a road trip to NM this weekend so there will be no blogging for several days *gasp* but there will be lots to blog about and new photos when I get back.... YAY for road trips! 


4 comments:

  1. What a cool looking bag! You keep coming up with new ideas. You are so original :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this weekend! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I love that fabric. Did the green come that way or did you sew it yourself? I want the fabric for a little project that I am going to start working on, so PLEaSE share the details. Well, you sound and look really happy! I hope that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable purse! I noticed you had created several other cute purses as well. You are so very talented.

    ReplyDelete