.
.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dating 101...or Dear Abby...

So, I was out of the dating scene for a few months.. and all the sudden I'm single..and clueless... Is it possible that the "rules" of dating have changed that quickly?... or have I always just been this out of it? So, blog-land.. this is where you come in! I've got opinions coming in from guys and girls about how it should be done... so what is it? .... First the guys tell me.. "ASK THE GUY OUT, it is flattering!!" Then in the same conversation they talk about the annoying girls that won't leave them alone... Sooooo... question ONE... How do you know if you are the annoying girl?.... question TWO... is it wrong that I'd like a guy to do the asking?...(or does that make me old fashioned)... and question THREE...(and this is purely hypothetical of course)... Why is it when a girl is interested in someone ..she can't even get up the nerve to talk to him...and when she does all that comes out of her mouth is... blah blah blah blah blah blah? lol ... Is it really this complicated?
I think the safest bet for now is to just work on me.. and somehow..it will all work itself out?.... :) Here's hopin!!

2 comments:

  1. Well you know the real truth don't ya? The truth is that there's a balance to everything... ask guys out and then make some ask you... it never really goes fully one direction... or at least not usually... and maybe it's healthier that way... a little give and a little take!
    Love ya! Happy Thanksgiving! Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete