Wasn't conference great? I remember when I was young dreading the thought of having to sit for 2 days listening to conference. Now, I just don't want it to end. Life has changed so much for me in the last 10 years... good, bad, and indifferent. My very best friend having new priorities in her life, recent challenges at work, feeling overwhelmed by all of the expectations I put on myself so that I can support myself, it has just gotten to be too much. I'm lonely, exhausted and feel like I could use a break. Maybe just one good, positive thing to happen that will bring me out of this funk. I find myself on facebook when I can't sleep at night looking at photos of other people's vacations, family activities and fun... because it doesn't exist in my own life. At times it is fulfilling because I see so many of my friends and family so, so happy, which makes me smile, and at the same time living vicariously through other's joy doesn't make for much of a life. So, I need to make some changes. Starting with putting the cyber world away for a while... I even resigned from my Ucreate Parties blog. Life isn't happening the way I ever thought... but that isn't an excuse for me to be sad... I am off to find my purpose. MY happiness. Sure, the journey might be rough.. and quite lonely at first. But, I will get there. I am mustering up the faith :) from you, I could use prayers. That's all...
I read your blog. :-)
ReplyDeletePrayers coming your way.
Me too. Glad you're back. Hope you're "back" in many ways. :)
ReplyDeleteI read it two, so ha!
ReplyDeleteYou're on my blog reader, Miss Jeana so I read you whenever you post! :) And I say that you go out there and get whatever it is that will bring you happiness because you deserve it. I've learned that sometimes we have to make our own happiness and then other happiness finds us along the way. You're an amazing person and you deserve the best that life has to offer!
ReplyDeleteYou are one of the most sincere and talented people I know. I hope you take your talents and go make a place for yourself that is worthy of your greatness! I often look at other's blogs and feel the same way.... people only show the fabulous things they are doing and their lives look so perfect... You are authentic and sincere... that will make you stand out:) Stay in touch.
ReplyDelete