.
.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

today I met my new hometeachers. Adorable couple in my ward anxious to serve. i love that.. and appreciate it a lot. (if I haven't already mentioned, I have a really great ward here!) sister L was asking me questions to get to know me and after a series of questions she said "you must be very lonely". she hit the nail on the head!  if it weren't for a job and the feeling that here is where i need to be, i wouldn't. i miss my family and my friends more than i can even explain. i am so tired of being alone! for whatever reason, I have to experience this now, but... i hope it passes soon.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too Jeana! I know it is so hard for you everyday. Savannah was asking about you today and wanting to know if you were staying in Utah. The girls sure love you!!!

    ReplyDelete