Jeana! I knew you had a blog...just had to search for it from Meg's! Can we be bloggity friends? It was so fun to get to know you a bit more at the campout! You are cute and we should be graphic buddies too! :) Maybe one day we can open up a fam graphics business then I can finally quit nasty U of P! Check out my blog cause I posted some pics from the reunion! Oh, one more question...how did you find the Make it and Love It Blog? My really close friend from high school is the creator of it! So fun! I like how your blog is designed too!
Jeana, loved the video and that's saying something since I don't like country! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I just barely started blogging, we'll see how it goes, I rarely have much time. Loved your picture, blonde! really cute. Take care, Cindee
i like it! How are you, what are you up to? miss you!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this song, too!
ReplyDeleteJeana! I knew you had a blog...just had to search for it from Meg's! Can we be bloggity friends? It was so fun to get to know you a bit more at the campout! You are cute and we should be graphic buddies too! :) Maybe one day we can open up a fam graphics business then I can finally quit nasty U of P! Check out my blog cause I posted some pics from the reunion! Oh, one more question...how did you find the Make it and Love It Blog? My really close friend from high school is the creator of it! So fun! I like how your blog is designed too!
ReplyDeleteJeana, loved the video and that's saying something since I don't like country! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I just barely started blogging, we'll see how it goes, I rarely have much time. Loved your picture, blonde! really cute. Take care, Cindee
ReplyDeleteI love this song!
ReplyDelete