.
.

Friday, June 12, 2009

s t u c k!

so, in no exact order of time, nor relevance or importance these are the happenings in my "life" as of late...

job lead... dead end (x4)
"i have a guy i am going to set you up with"...dead end (x3)
friday night... at home (too many to count)
social activity... only single person there... and seated at the kids table (x2)

there must be something to learn from my "life" at the moment, that i'm just not getting...



i feel like i am stuck in some kind of time warp where the world around me is moving forward and i am just "S T U C K" right where i am... and no matter how hard i try to move upward, onward..anyward...here i am...still trying to find my purpose here, looking for a job that will pay my bills, ... putting my heart out there again, trying to make friends... trying to do the right thing, be the right person...lose weight so i look the right way...and feel the right way... and most days i put on a smile and muster all the faith and courage i have in me to be positive and look forward to whatever it is i have to look forward to... but today.. i'm tired, lonely... and sick of being stuck!

tow truck, crane... anyone?!

5 comments:

  1. Well, as for friends...we will be starting Bunco soon, like a couple weeks - you ready??? Lots of new friends to be made and fun to be had! I'll keep ya posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you feel stuck--it SUCKS to feel STUCK!! I know exactly what you are feeling, like you said you feel like you're watching the world move on and you're left behind feeling empty and left behind.

    I'm sorry those crappy things have happened lately--I can't believe you were put at the KIDS table!!! WTH???

    I'm learning to embrace my emotions instead of shoving them deep within my psyche. It hurts, but in the end it will be better...cuz I will have really dealt with the emotions. So, when I need to cry, I do. When I need to sob, I do. When I need to be mad, I am. When I just need to feel blue, I do.

    We can be blue together. :-) And then we can see each other through to the other side of this STUCK city!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stuff will happen for you... keep the faith :) you're a fun person and also very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeana,
    That about sums it up for all of us...but we all signed up for it, knowing that it would be more than worth the effort with all the heartaches, struggles, etc. Just remember, that we know which team is going to win, so we just have to make sure we are on that team!
    Hang in there...life is hard, but good!
    Love you,
    Auntie Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS...I love your new blog background!
    Auntie Donna

    ReplyDelete