.
.

Monday, March 16, 2009


6 comments:

  1. AMEN...same goes for jellie shoes. I saw them in the store the other day. Do you remember how they would leave your feet all marked up like a waffle, not to mention the dirt? Agghhh...no one over the age of 3 should EVER wear jellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, those are aweful! Why would anyone in their right mind have the desire to wear those or think that they looked good!! I think I threw-up in my mouth a little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What has this world come to? I can't even handle the tights girls are wearing now adays. Ya know the kind you wear a mini skirt with? The kind that don't have feet in them? Ugh! Call me crazy, but I like to stay somewhat traditional (Buckle, Ann Taylor, GAP).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw MC Hammer on Ellen the other day! I was shocked to see him but I am even more shocked to see his pants! Too crazy!

    ReplyDelete