.
.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

**warning** meant for Mr. Right For Me's eyes only...

Dear ______ (enter Mr. Right for me's name here)

Tonight I was going through some old papers and came across a picture I drew when I was probably 15 or so. It is of me looking out a window onto a beach below. On the beach there is the silhouette of a man facing the ocean. He is faceless. That picture was drawn many years ago, but it symbolizes something I've wanted and hoped for since I was a young girl. Someone to love. I am not sure where or who you are, but I hope you have that "enduring well" thing down a lot better than me! Most days I do okay without you, but today, wherever it is you are, I miss you. How can that be when I haven't even met you? I don't know, it just is what it is! I try hard not to think about it, just put a smile on my face and try to figure out what it is I'm meant to be doing today to prepare me for you. I hope you are doing the same, that you are finding joy in today. I'm sorry it is taking me so long to figure things out... please be patient.

love...

me

1 comment:

  1. okay that is so sweet! I hope to meet the man who fulfills this post. you are an angel!

    ReplyDelete