.
.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

in utah and under construction....

my blog.. me.. my life... :)

Some things I have learned/re-learned this week:

- the Osmonds take me back to a time in music I thankfully slept through

- learning to communicate is an ongoing process. one I am thankful to be given second chances on when I'm failing miserably (a lot of the feelings I blogged about last week were due to lack of communication/understanding... *sigh*)

- when someone loves you, they don't give up when things get hard, and you shouldn't expect them to just because it is what you are used to

- i have THE best family and friends!

- my Heavenly Father KNOWS and LOVES me

- my mom is a dang fun road trip companion!

- slow and steady may not always be first to cross the finish line, but can still win the race!

- being happy is a choice

- i am loved

- having the ability to make choices is a good thing, even when choices are hard

and thanks to you all for your thoughts, comments and prayers! Enjoy your Sunday...

2 comments: