*pssst I have a secret.. don't tell mr., but I think I found me a new man.. ;) hehe (see photo)
this cute giraffe had a friend in a random patch of grass and of course I just HAD to stop on the side of the road and take a picture..
also.. random things that have been on my mind lately...
- guys will always be just that... guys
- never judge a book by it's cover
- a smile can go a LONG way
- you can learn something new from almost anyone
- i have a Heavenly Father that knows AND loves me
- even in the challenges of life, i am extremely blessed
- love doesn't dissolve your problems, it just creates new ones :)
- i'd go through every broken heart again to be where i am right now
- happiness is a choice
- i have an aMaZinG family and great friends
That's a cute picture! I'm so glad everything's so happy in your life!
ReplyDeleteCute pic!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely agree that happiness is a choice. I also agree that a smile can go a long way. I also agree that Heavenly Father knows and loves you (us).
I pretty much agree with that entire list, but the ones I mentioned are first on my list! :-)