.
.

Friday, May 2, 2008

just taking a moment...

to introduce you all to mr. wonderful :) handsome, smart, funny, respectful... i'm guessing it doesn't get much better than HIM ...

6 comments:

  1. Very nice...I'm guessing your move home was a good thing? Hey, I was thinking....it would be WAY cool if you made me a bag, and my daughter one a little smaller but one that matched mine. It wouldn't have to be the same exact kind of bag, just the same material. Would I be your first official order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, so cool! So who is he? How'd you meet? is this the guy that drove you down? I don't remember what he looked like. Do tell all! love you! email me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! so is this the guy that you where talking about, when we went out to dinner? anyways you guys look great together. You deserve it! E-mail me with all the details.
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute couple! You guys have a fun weekend and I want to hear all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. olay, so who is this?!?! You are killing me here leaving out the details!

    ReplyDelete