was one of the big events for the weekend... denise, little b and i went to the phoenix zoo bright and early saturday morning for the 5k walk like MADD event. the walk itself was great and i am the sensitive type anyway, but seeing all of the people there for such a great cause even made me a bit teary eyed... especially seeing the little girl with a picture of her parents on her t-shirt with the phrase "my mommy and daddy were taken from me by a drunk driver", really pulls at the heart strings! very cool that there are organizations like MADD for both awareness as well as prevention! it made me think about things i am passionate about, and where i can help in the community... more to come on that brainstorm..as well as pictures from the event...

That is SO cool!!! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteI happen to know how you can give back to the community...donate to the American Cancer Society!! See my blog for more details.
wow, so cool! way to participate, that sounds awesome, and I know what you mean about getting easily teary eyed at things like that.
ReplyDeleteand can I just say, how does preds girl always seem to comment on EVERYone's blog before I get there?????? :)
oh, and I LOVE the look of your gussy girl site!!!! LOVE it! you rock, can't wait for it to show up, love you Jeana!!!
ReplyDelete