to me anyway.... :) in a previous post, i have pictures of the
bags my cousin
megan and i had made... since then i found some super cute fabric and decided i would try to make a go of it on my own... that is all well and good if i had remembered where i put the instructions... no such luck, so i really did make it on my own...and i am calling this one
shabby-
garden these little bags are perfect to take to church for scriptures, manuals etc... in fact the one i made today is going to match my sunday outfit perfectly so i will take and post photos then :) happy thursday!
That is SO dang cute!!
ReplyDelete(My birthday is June 16 and my favorite color is purple...lol)
You should sell these! Seriously! I'd buy one! I wish I were more creative :( WATCH OUT VERA BRADLEY!
ReplyDelete