.
.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Love anyway...

A friend of mine has a great quote on her blog.. " Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." Who would have thought I'd run into a rainstorm in the middle of a dry desert.. but alas.. it is pooring... So, today I make a concious choice... to dance..

2 comments:

  1. oh hey, looks like you're going for the once-a-month-post, love it!
    And let me tell you, over my few years I have truly learned to dance in the rain, at least I manage a little jig on occasion. :)
    Love you girl, missin' you up here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote!

    I hope things are going well in AZ with your mom, Lance-A-Lot, and everything else down there. In a way, I am jealous...but come summer...I hope you have a pool. LOL.

    ReplyDelete